Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday Morning

A rad thing happened today.

After having a lie in, getting some breakfast with my girlfriend and milling about for a bit, Tubb and I decided it would be a good idea to get out for a skate. The weather was real good. We set off from the house, turned onto Eccy road and started skating into town. Traffic was busy so I stuck to the left hand side thinking I could undertake the cars at the lights. A middle aged cyclist in full racing gear begins to overtake me and ends up riding just in front of me (on the right) at around the same speed, so I look up. He looks back and says 'come on'.. I presume he's asking me to follow his slip steam through the cars so I start to tail him. He then sticks out his left hand, so I grab it, he puts on the gas and tows me all the way down the road! At the Permona I let go, mutual thumbs up and he's gone.

There just aren't enough people about like that dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment