Monday 16 April 2012

Double Breasted

During the winter I wanted to make a night time edit and try and get all east coast. It never ended up happening, we only filmed one night just before Christmas. The footage has been hanging around on my computer for a while, as I filmed other clips I just dragged them over and on to the edit not really knowing what I was going to do with them all.

The other week my computer threw a wobbly and wiped most of the raw clips. I decided just to have all the night stuff as before and leave the day stuff at the end. I also downloaded Action Bronson's mixtape and thought Double Breasted would fit as the song is made up of two different bits - a bit like the edit. The track doesn't last until the second part of the edit but who cares, it's a two and a half minute long web edit with weak story attached to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment